Wednesday, October 15, 2008

News Flash

So sorry for the lack of posting here! I have been without my computer for the last week, because I've been in the hospital! Ugh! It was a definite low point for me. In a nutshell, I had a stricture (scar tissue that causes the opening from pouch to stomach to grow smaller), and as a result of the stricture became extremely malnourished and dehydrated. I was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday in O.C. and got out this past Monday night. I feel much, much, MUCH better and I'm glad to be out, to say the least!

All right, enough of that.

So, how about this election?? Everybody registered to vote?? I sure hope so. If not, please visit my friends at Voter Registration and git 'er done! No excuses! This election is IMPORTANT!! I am registered to vote by absentee ballot, which makes the fuss on Election Day of little or no importance to me. I just sit and wait for the results. Well, WHAT are you WAITING for?!? Go register! And don't forget to vote November 4!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am indeed glad that you're home and feeling better. As for voting..Yes, I am registered voter and will do by mail as well. But who to vote for???? The lesser of the two evils. I, myself don't like either one. As for Palin...I do like her (but she may be the devil in sheeps clothing) haha...yiyiyiyiyiyi There's gotta be others out there that feels the same as I do. But, oh well! Why can't we have 3 to pick from? LOLOL
    Get over it already! OK, I think I will. Love you my dearie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, glad to hear that you are better!! How scary!
    We were talking about you Monday night...Sarah, KT, Holly and I...and are impressed by your weight loss. But to hear that you have been a sick girl...Not Good!!

    I hope you continue to heal and that nothing else happens!

    Voting...I am with Barb on this one. Vote for the lesser of the evils...Not happy with ANY of the candidates. I too am registered to vote by absentee! Love it...I just vote in my jammies, mail it in, and sit back and wait for the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, girl! Take care of yourself. Glad you're doing better.

    I'll also be voting by mail. Although I'd like to just choose "none of the above". Sigh...

    ReplyDelete