Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rapid Weight Loss Report - Day 50


I'm an eating MANIAC! (Or I feel that way anyway...) Yeah, I've got to eat, like, 6 meals a day instead of the 3 the doctor initially instructed me to do. It's REALLY hard, especially to keep a little variety, but I must say I feel awesome. (Remember my "meal" is about 1/4 cup of food!) I really feel like I could run a marathon. Well, maybe not a marathon, but I could at least go check the mail! hehehe... I'm [finally] going to be playing keys in church again and/or singing starting this Sunday. I am not scheduled this month, but I'll be around and I'm stoked about it! There's something about ministry that draws me like a moth to flame. I love doing it and being a part of something so neat. I know I'm supposed to be reporting weight LOSS in these reports, but I haven't lost much more and had a little gain, so I'll post when I have better news. The good news now is how GREAT I feel. I'll be posting my 2-month picture in 2 short weeks, so stay tuned!

P.S. Don't forget that Monday is the voter registration deadline for Californians! Don't allow ACORN to elect our next President!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How you're feeling is so much more important than what you weigh. The pounds will drop in time. They better or your doctor owes you a refund!
    I'm ready to run that marathon when you are...

    ReplyDelete