Monday, June 2, 2008

Comings and Goings

Well, I made it back from the land of no Internet connectivity! (Grandma's house in Fresno, that is...) My poor, little computer missed me! hehehe... I came home to a wonderful surprise! My husband had planted some jasmine, bougainvillea, and other beautiful plants in the front yard! Also, the backyard finally has sod and plants in those flower beds as well. It looks just lovely! I'm so excited and can't wait until we can finally WALK on the grass and have a big party! Everything looks just lovely and Ralph did a wonderful job! He might have a little green thumb after all! I had a wonderful and busy time with many friends and family in Fresno. I sang at my home church, Truth Tabernacle, last Sunday night and I was so honored to be able to do so. I also ate Me-n-Eds (twice) and had Grandma's tortillas (who's counting...? ;-). I was able to spoil my little doggy that mean, ol' Ralphiepoo gave to Grandma and Grandpa and I visited with TONS of people! I had a great time, but I am SO happy to be home and back in my recliner. Tomorrow starts Summer classes for me, so I'm going to enjoy what I have left of my summer "vacation". Later, gator!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time and made it home safely!!

    MMMMMMM...Me-n-Eds!!! Yum! And I have never tasted them, but I am sure your grandma's tortillas were simply divine!!

    ReplyDelete