Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dun-Da-Da-DA!

I'm leaving for Fresno today to spend some time with family and friends during vacation. But before I do that, I am going to a wedding. I love weddings! I even had a wedding planning business for a while - "Kiss of Bliss". It didn't really take off as I had hoped, so I went back to school and now have different dreams. I still LOVE weddings and being involved or just attending, as I will do today. This particular wedding has been a long time coming and I am so happy for the bride! In a perfect world... Well... It's not a perfect world. Anyway, I totally have had my outfit planned for WEEKS, then the weather had to go "koo-koo for Cocoa Puffs" on me! Now, I have no idea what to wear and the clock is ticking. So, I'll be in touch later!

3 comments:

  1. It was great to see you at the wedding! Girls trip to Disneyland for sure in the fall! I will keep you updated.

    Love you!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in Fresno, and tell all those we know HELLO for us.

    ReplyDelete