Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Listen In!!

So, you may or may not have noticed that I have some links on my page. One that should be fairly close to the top in most browsers is my link to Pandora radio. As most of you know, I'm INTO music! I really like it. All of it. Good music, bad music, funny music, sad music. Anyhoo, I thought I might advise you all to go ahead and give Pandora a whirl! You can create your very own station based on your favorite groups and/or songs! Then, as the songs play you can give it the "thumbs-up" or "thumbs-down" and further customize your station. The only downside? You have to be near your computer to hear it! For now... Watch out, though, the way technology is going, we'll be hearing it in our HEADS before long! *cue scary music*

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you're enjoying Pandora, Christina!

    Let me know if you have any comments or questions...

    - Lucia, from Pandora
    (Lucia at Pandora dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already hear music in my head. The unfortunate part is that it is not nearly as controllable as Pandora.

    ReplyDelete