Thursday, May 22, 2008

Detention-Free

I'm done with school! Yay!! For the next 11 days of my life, I am footloose and fancy-free! Woo-hoo! Then the Summer semester begins, which I do NOT want to talk about right now! Grrr... Anyway, I got through my Database class and the final project practically unscathed, which just really surprises me! I wish I had gotten at least one "A", but "B's" are good too. I plan to go to the commencement exercise tomorrow night to just sit and daydream about getting there myself in the not-so-distant future. It's just an "AS", but it'll be my very own degree, which I will promptly have blown up into poster size for the office! hehehe... The next few days will be very lazy, then I'll be off to Fresno for the rest of my "vacation" to visit friends and family. Hopefully, that will be fairly relaxing as well. Does anybody out there, either currently enrolled or graduated, have any schooling advice for me? I'm getting down to the wire and every single unit counts. I'll take all of the advice I can get! You know where to find me...

2 comments: