Thursday, May 1, 2008

Screwl, as Bro. Rush Says...

This semester is almost over and I'm just thrilled about it! I'm NOT thrilled, however, that the Summer semester begins just 2 weeks after Spring ends, which means only 1 week down time! Waaahhhh!!! Big time bummer! I'm planning on going to good, ol' Fresno to visit a few dandies for a while, but I won't be able to stay as long as I originally planned. Oh well, best not to wear out my welcome, huh Bonnie? =D Love you! hehe... So, I've just got 1 research paper, 1 group project, 2 finals, a little extra credit thingy, and 2 more weeks of classes and I'm DONE. *phew* I've got a lot of work to do, so I don't know why I'm hanging around here! Because I appreciate my "fan base" so MUCH, I just want you all to feel as loved as I do!

On the church and music ministry aspect, I finished teaching a Jonathan Stockstill song tonight called "My God". Nice. Very nice. Can't wait to sing it Sunday! Watch out, Hope Center!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to make the picnic? Maybe we could go to Fresno to see each other :)

    ReplyDelete