Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ms. Beethoven

I cannot remember the first time I met Von de Leigh. (It's been THAT long!!!! lol) I do remember seeing her at PSR, dressed to the 9's, with a pack of guys following her around! She is so beautiful and such a sweet person to boot! Whenever I email Von de Leigh or see her, she is just so nice and genuine. That's hard to find, even in Pentecost, unfortunately! We are also fellow musicians. I remember she played the piano at a mutual friend's wedding beautifully! Fur Elise, I think, but I'm really bad with the classical names! I am glad to count her as a friend and value her friendship!

3 comments:

  1. You've been tagged by me...go to my blog to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! Who's this chick your talkin about. She's really got it going on!!! hahaha You flatter me girl. I'll remember to come talk to you if I'm needing an ego boost. lol Thanks for all the kind comments. Love ya

    ReplyDelete