Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My friend, Kari

I am doing something a little different for my next few blogs, pending any really important preempts, if there is any important news in McCorkle Land. I am going to write some brief essays on the people that I have put links to their blogs on my page. On. Boy, what an awful sentence! Oh, well! Stop analyzing and enjoy these walks down memory lane!

The first person listed on my page is Kari Morgan. I knew her, not so many years ago as Kari MAY Runner. Not that she's a different person now, we just go WAY back! I remember being at the Youth Convention where Kari first met Doug and they started dating then, I think! Before that, we went to T.T.C.S. together for a few years. We weren't in the same grade, but I was in the same grade as her younger brother, Joe. So, school days were pretty interesting and fun and crazy! LOTS of great times! We also used to attend Section 7 Youth Camp together, though we were hardly ever in the same cabin because she is LOTS older than me. HA! JK!!! There was one time I'm sure she remembers vividly, that we were up at said camp and I was attacked by a swarm of meat bees. Ouch! That was a rough day. LOL So, to say the least, I have a lot of wonderful memories with Kari and she still makes me LAUGH every time we speak and/or chat. She is an awesome person to know and I'm glad that I do.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know this was going on! How come I wasn't informed?
    Oh my word the bees...why did you have so many braids that day?

    ReplyDelete