Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Joy Unspeakable

Well, first of all, sorry I haven't been by here in some time. I'm back now and should be able to keep up here! The next friend of mine on my links list I'd like to talk about is Jana. I haven't known Jana a long time, but we are definitely kindred spirits. I met Jana (officially-lol) at Junior Camp a few years ago. Ever since then, we just have remained somewhat close. Sometimes closer than others, but always just picking right up where we have left off. She is an extremely gifted musician, singer, and songwriter. Her songs are magnificent! I can't wait till she puts out a CD, because I will be one of the first in line! We worked together on a live recording project and she did an outstanding job. We may actually finish it one of these years. LOL!!! She is a devoted mother and wife and a hard worker to boot. We will be friends for many years to come...

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Chrissypoo!!! You are too kind....and YES, we are kindred spirits that need to spend more time together! Love ya lots! Thanks for mentioning me here on your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete