Monday, February 7, 2011

What's Up With That?





Having become fully ensconced in the world of social networking, I completely and utterly neglected my blog for the past year and a half.  For those of my wonderful friends and family who don't "do" FB, this is for you!  Reagan is getting GINORMOUS and has such a funny personality.  Mom moved back close by, so I will be soon submitting a picture and resume for both kids to some talent agencies I was referred to by my cousin.  I'm really excited, as I think both of my kids are particularly good looking and have lots of potential.  Where does Mom (Grandma Mary), come into the picture?  Well, we need her land yacht to take us to auditions, should the need arise, not to mention she's been a huge help already with the kids so I can have a few moments of solitude.  Also, I'm going to be teaching piano again here shortly.  I'm planning on renting a practice room at Oak Valley Piano in Redlands, across from Citrus Plaza, and I will be specializing in beginner pianists and gospel music expansion.  Please send me a message if you or someone you know is interested so I can reserve your spot!  I'll soon begin to expound on topics from here to there and everywhere in-between, so please subscribe so you don't miss a thing!  Looking forward to writing to my heart's content...

3 comments: