Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nobody is Voting, so...

I'm thinking a trip to Disneyland is in order very soon.  I received a really wonderful present from my son, Logan, for Christmas about Disneyland.  If you love Disneyland or just like to learn random things, this book is a must have!  For those of you who perhaps don't frequent Disneyland as often as those of us who are blessed to live in its vicinity, you may not know that small world is now featuring a show nightly that is akin to the awesome lighting show usually featured just during the holidays.  I'll be viewing it for the first time this weekend, so I'll be posting my thoughts and hopefully some pictures!  I would like to be challenged to accomplish something exciting and new on each visit, so if you have any suggestions for my Disney excursions, please post in my comments!

2 comments:

  1. How bout a run through Tom Sawyer island??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your challenge would consist of exercise. I just may, but I'll have to see if I'm even in good enough shape to walk around it. Half the island is off-limits, as well, since it's a staging/storage area. :-)

    ReplyDelete