Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Who wouldn't wanna go? (Besides Joni...) lol

Tomorrow I pay homage to the great Mouse, my Mickey. Obsessed? Maybe. And??? hehehe!!! I get a kick out of experiencing something for the 25th time with someone who hasn't been at all. This will be the case tomorrow. Oh, joy bells ringing...!!! So, I've prepared a very comfortable and hopefully cool outfit, purchased snacks so as to pinch my pennies, and mentally sketched a plan to see and do everything important. (I am a pro...) tee-hee! The only thing left to do is get a good night's rest, which is rapidly slipping through my fingers. *sigh!* I'm the most sleepless person I know. I've got to figure out how to have all the fizzy, high-caffeinated, low-sugary goodness of Diet Pepsi without these adverse side-effects! AAAAGGHHH! Alright, I better go give it my best shot, because tomorrow is going to be a looooonnnnnng day! The Magic begins @ 8 a.m. SHARP! =0)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having a blast!!!

    When you want to sleep, do what always works....read....or (unfortunately the case for many) pray! LOL

    Later chica!!

    ReplyDelete