Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Political-schmolitical

So, I need to go buy another book for school. My life's story. *sheesh!* So, the book I need is for my Politics class. Did you know that I HAVE to take this class to get a degree? Is that crazy or what? I can already tell my teacher is going to indoctrinate those who are brainless enough in my class to not know a lick of politics. I'm already irritated. My "victory" is going to be tested rigorously throughout the course of this class! I guess if I ever want to be President, it's a necessity, so I'll endure, albeit begrudgingly and with marked disgust. Teacher seems nice enough, but he's DEF a lefty! Grrrr... It'll be a study in tactfulness for me. Lord knows I need it! hehehe!

Off to spend astronomical amounts on a book for a class that I don't want to take! So much for financial peace...

2 comments:

  1. I don't even want to think about books for school yet!!! and I start VERY soon!!!! LOL

    Oh, and when the "lefty" goes too far left, just bite your tongue and take the low road. HAHAHA

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, right... I don't know what is more important - getting a good grade or speaking up! I reckon you're right. I'll listen more and talk less. I need practice anyway!! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete