Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Well, the slide show I worked so hard on isn't functioning properly! Grrr... I was hoping to bypass all the boring writing by including cutesy captions on each pic, thereby killing two birds with one stone! Obviously, it didn't work out that way, so I'll have to narrate the old-fashoined way!
The first part of the show is pix of a few of us going to Canter's in West Hollywood for John's b-day. It's mine and Ralph's favorite restaurant, so we dragged all the others along. I think they mostly enjoyed it, although Crystal did not get what she ordered. By and large it was yummy!
The next little bit shows some scenery and other shots from taking Logan to Jackass Rock. He went to the Jr. Camp there, run by Section 7. He would have had a lot more fun if his mommy could have been with him. :( Poor little guy. He was pretty miserable towards the end there, according to my friends who were on staff.
Next, there are a couple of pix of the truck that Ralph's dad bought for him. It's a little bit of a beater, but it will get him from point A to point B! Thanks, Dad!
There are pictures of our trip to Santa Maria for Camp Meeting. Included in that bunch are some scenery shots on the way and back, shots of us all at the dunes, and miscellaneous crazy pictures.
So, I think that's it. I've been doing lots. I'll put up a post in a day or two of my most recent venture to the Magic Kingdom with my "Fresno friends". =D
Back in a few! Scout's honor!

1 comment:

  1. Look at this!

    C-H-R-I-S-T-I-N-A!

    A blast from the past! Wow!

    Imagine: bouncing around in the blogosphere, and bumping into, amongst the millions of people out there, you!

    Good to see ya!

    ReplyDelete