Monday, August 20, 2007

Here we go AGAIN!

Well, I don't have my Disneyland slide show from when Bonnie, Amanda, and Amber came and I'm fixing to go again! AAAHHH!! I am rapidly falling behind - AGAIN! (No comments from the peanut gallery will be necessary...) Anyway, I have been busy, busy, busy! We had company this past weekend in the form of the King's Clown! Bro. Jeremy Joyce preached our kids' revival Friday-Sunday and we were happy to have him in our home for the duration. He's 24/7 clown, let me TELL ya'! hehehe... (Doh-hot! Doh-hot! Doh-hot!) LOL Anyhoot, he's moved on to his next revival and we're all here wiped out from the journey! lol
So, we had a great weekend. My mom's bday was yesterday. She turned 54, but I'm not supposed to tell anyone, so "mum's" the word! I was supposed to go celebrate with her and Log at the Happiest Place on Earth today, but I totally FORGOT it was the first day of screwl!!! Yikes! Don't ask me how that happened!! So, her and Log were off to D-land, while I was off to see if I was going to like my professors this semester. =0( I really wanted to be with them and I felt just AWFUL that I had forgotten about my first day and had to miss spending it with two of my favorite people. Well, at least I had decent teachers to make up for me spending the better part of the day in class! lol
Now, I'll be preparing for friends who are flying in on Wednesday and more Disneyland!!! (I may actually grow tired of it.... NOT!!!!! *Nathan Lindsey tribute!*) hehehe... These chicas of mine are some of the very best friends I have had and ever will have. They're really more like family. I'm very excited, since I don't get to see them much because of the distance we live from each other!
Well, that's it. That's my whole life in a nutshell. I know you wish there was more to read, but there's really not. I'm so sorry. =D JK! All right, all right, just one pic!!!

4 comments:

  1. I do have to say the Doh-Hot! dude was INSANE!!!! Logan LOVED it!!!
    It was alot of fun for the kiddos!!!
    Good to have you back in the blogging world again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I detect a Disney addiction? Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen here don't you be makin' fun of me on here, Christina Mendoza!
    Ber-keck!
    I've always had a crush on you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    Who ever wrote the Nathan Lindsey comment is GREAT!!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete