Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jump, Jump!

Well, I'm full. No really! Stuffed to the rafters, pretty much! hehehe! I just got home from Claim Jumper and eating there with my friends and hubby. It was delish as always, but I ate too, too much, as always. Now, I'm paying the price! I can barely breathe! lol Just wanted to check in with everyone and say "Hi!" because I have been mighty preoccupied with my guests and school. As a matter of fact, I am procrastinating working on school work this very instant, instead rambling on here hoping to justify my lack of intensity. Tomorrow I will be taking my friends to Canter's to eat and we're hoping to meet up with another "friend" while we are there! =D Good times! Well, now everyone take care here in blog land and I'll be back soon with some juicy morsels of wisdom and wit! ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment