Thursday, September 27, 2007

PC

I've been having lots of fun staying busy this last week. Actually, I'm just kidding. No fun. No busy. Just not on here boring you all with my lack of everything. lol What has prompted my return, however, is the need for your support! =D I am going to start selling Pampered Chef to help out the familia in the fast-approaching Christmas hoopla and I will be hosting my own Grand Opening at my house this Monday night, the 1st. I'd love for you ALL to come, granted you live within a reasonable driving distance for such a night of frivolity. I will be cooking for everyone and it'll be a great opportunity to practice my show for my friends! Please let me know if you're interested! THANK YOU

5 comments:

  1. You did not indicate the time of your showing....?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry! I just got this comment and now the party has just ended. It was tonight, Monday the 1st. Awww... I am SO sad, whoever you are! lol Well, you can always email me directly - christinabernice@gmail.com - for more information on ordering or my next show! (Which is two weeks from tonight, BTW!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMMMMMM, you still living? LOL Wait, I know, too busy selling Pampered Chef to blog, huh? HAHAHAHA You coming to WCC? If so, hope to spy you there!
    Luv ya,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHRISTINA!!! I found your blog after talking with Karla Adair last night. How are you? I would have loved to come to your PC party. My family is really into it right now (however we live in AL.. lol)

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas and all is well with you and yours.
    Von de Leigh (Bertram) Wilbanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm adding you to my blog because I know you'll post something soon. lol. Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete