Sunday, September 9, 2007

Clean up! On Aisle...

Well, I've had a lot of embarrassing things happen to me over the course of my life and tonight was an all-new low. *sigh!* I probably, in the name of "propriety", shouldn't bring this up, not knowing who will read, but it's too hilarious and self-depracating not to share! (I'm not into "toilet humor", but you can't fault me if it's me I'm laughing at...) There aren't a lot of things that the human race in general have in common, but one commonality that abides for sure is the need to use a bathroom, (or hole in the ground, depending on which hemisphere you live in...), from time to time. This is usually a more peaceful event in the comfort of your own home, which is not where my story transpired tonight. No, tonight I was in a public bathroom, but not just any public bathroom, it was a grocery store bathroom. It's all good - right? Usually, they're clean and well-stocked, as they should be considering they sell the supplies we buy for our very own bathrooms in their hallowed aisles, but that was not to be the case tonight. It's one thing when you're at home and holler to the nearest family member for some t.p., but it's quite another when "Lori" is paged over the store intercom to "...the ladies' restroom for customer assistance." End quote. My dear, dear, dears!! (I quite think she was as mortified as I was by the way she quickly averted her eyes as I stumbled away from the ordeal...) There is only one way to exit the "facilities" after said debacle, which in this particular store happen to occur front and center by the till, with head held high and a slight air of indignation at my inconvenience. I am so sorry if this post is offensive to your "whatever", but we all do it! I am usually very diligent in my public restroom procedure, but tonight I slacked off and paid for it BIG TIME! I have so many excuses, but more than that, a warning for those of you who do read this - "A t.p. check is always in order, especially when you aren't home!" Alright, enough of the gory details of my pitiful existence... hehehe...

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha!!! That sounds like something that would happen to moi!!!

    Later chica,
    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha.....I am laughing reading this at my desk! How embarrassing........you are hilarious!

    Leah West

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nothing like a little SURPISE from time to time to keep US humble" LOL

    CVG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, Chris. I wish I would have been there!!! That sooo reminds me of BQ days! I would love to have laughed with you...
    I too have a VERY embarrasing story but mine is too horrid to even share on the blog world!
    I'll have to fill you in sometime!

    ReplyDelete