Monday, February 19, 2007

What I've Been Doing For the Last Week...

Well, my friends, it has been too long! I have been very busy, and as a result, unable to fill everyone in on the latest happenings. Since my last entry, Logan and I went to Disneyland on Valentine's Day and Ralphie and I went to Marriage Retreat in Costa Mesa. I guess I've really been busy in the most exciting ways!
Valentine's Day @ Disneyland was wonderful with my little man. We did everything he wanted to do - or ALMOST everything. We had to be at church by seven, so we weren't able to totally wear ourselves out staying all day long. I thought it would be busy, but there weren't very many people there at all. We had both parks to ourselves! When we got home after going straight to church from Disneyland, my MAIN man had gifts for us on the kitchen table. Logan got some new Axe products, which he loves, and I got Gucci shower gel, which I love!!! So, overall it was a very nice day.
Thursday was just business busy and I won't bore everyone with the details here. One thing that was fun was I went "junking" with my friend for Easter drama props. We found some really neat stuff, and I, of course had a great time.
Friday my hubby and I left for Marriage Retreat. (Logan, by this time, was already @ Grama McCorkles getting spoiled silly...) Bro. and Sis. Stevenson were the speakers for this year's retreat and it was a HOOT just as much as it was enlightening. Friday night after the session we had a karaoke contest and it was over the top!! Really hilarious! I didn't know some of these people had it in them, I really didn't. I sang "You're Still the One" to Ralphie and I started CRYING!! Oh, my! (As Sis. Stevenson would say, "I was touching myself...") Good times. We ate at Maggiano's on Saturday and I'm still full. Honestly, it's a sin. Gluttony. Blech! I'm fine with once a year there. It literally took us 3 hours to consume our 5 course dinner and we still took a bag full of leftovers back to the hotel. That's a lot of food.
Sunday was good and we actually made it in the group pic this year. Every year we miss the pic for one reason or another. After we were dismissed, we went to The Container Store, and can I just say that is my new favorite store!! Wow! There's a container for EVERYTHING in there. We were shopping for something nifty to put all of the drama make-up/hair products in and we came up with something really cool. It should be very organized, which will hopefully make the hair/make-up lady's job more comfortable and fun.
So, that's it. That's what I've been doing. Oh, yeah! I put a slide show at the bottom of this page, so check it out! There's a pic in it of me and Ralphie from Marriage Retreat. Well, that's all folks! For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment