Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Judas, Cleaning, etc....

Well, after having a rambunctious practice tonight with very capable "dramatacizers" I decided I'd rather "dramatize" than direct. Too late! LOL I did have a TON of fun playing a crazed Judas who has realized the error of his ways and becomes suicidal. Whoa! It was a little heavy, but I can do heavy! (No pun intended, my friends! ;) I must say I am having a good time experimenting with the different characters of the script and working on their various moods, voice inflections, and body movements. There's a ton of stuff to remember, but I love the challenge.
In other news, my carpet is freshly shampooed and for the first time in my nearly ten years of marriage I am having someone come to clean my house tomorrow. My very dearest friends of some twenty-plus years are coming into town Thursday for an extended week-end visit and I just haven't been keeping up on the house. Now I am so far behind I am actually paying someone to help me get caught up. I have mixed emotions about this, because I was reared in such a manner that only lazy or rich people got housekeepers. I'm definitely not rich, so YOU do the math! I made a good dinner tonight to help ease the pain of my guilt... *sob!* :D So, if you were planning on dropping in on the McCorkle's tomorrow afternoon would be a GREAT time to do that and you can use either bathroom and even rummage through closets, if you like! LOLOL It will be clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Let's see.......
    Housekeeper - Rich = LAZY
    or is it
    Rich + Lazy = Housekeeper?
    or
    Housekeeper + Lazy = RICH
    I think I like that one..... but....I am just too lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how you thought this was me, but alas, NOPE. Cute, very cute. your loving tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I'm not the only anonymous.....OK, I will show myself...That was me about the housekeeper...
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete