Saturday, February 10, 2007

Disneyland! YAY!!!!!!

I had an absolutely "fantabulous" time at Disneyland today with two of my very best and oldest friends. Logan went with us as well and rode all the rides like a pro except for the Tower of Terror. He didn't quite like that one and I will try to post the pic that was taken between stomach-churning drops. It is priceless. I think we got on every ride that we wanted to and four of the rides we rode twice. It was a great day to be at Disneyland! Also, since this is the second time in about a month that I have been, I talked Ralph into buying the "bottom-of-the-barrel" annual pass. It's only available to SoCal residents, and it's really a good deal, so I am now the proud owner of an annual pass!!!! Yay for me! (BTW - if you ever can't get me, it may be because I am riding Indiana Jones or something else equally exciting!) ;) We got a good seat for the fireworks and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the show. It was particularly spectacular, I thought, which reminds me... Fireworks make me cry. I am not for sure why, although I have a theory which I am not inclined to share at this juncture. Without fail, tonight's show was no exception. As the grand finale neared and the symphonic orchestrations rose to a great crescendo, I teared up and felt a lump in my throat the size of Texas. (I don't know why Texas, so don't ask!) I LOVE fireworks, which is one of the reasons why the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. Now that reminds me, I made a couple of unusual purchases (FOR ME) today. First, I purchased a pack of antenna Mickeys that are made up of all the major holidays. How cool is that??? Then, I also had a profile of Logan done. It turned out very nice, but that's a given - right? (He's just a gorgeous kid...) Anyway, those are things I wouldn't have normally picked out, but it just struck me the right way today.
I guess that's enough raving about Disneyland. Next week I plan to take Logan again so he can try to be a part of the Jedi Training Academy show they put on 10 times a day and I wanna see Fantasmic! I will get lots of use out of this pass and make it worth our while!! :D
EM-EYE-SEE-KAY-EE-WHY EM-OH-YOU-ESS-EE......
Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention that Bonnie found one of the hidden Mickeys on Pirates of the Caribbean!! Yay for her! (I am TOTALLY into that kind of stuff...)

No comments:

Post a Comment