Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The BIG Move

It is now absolutely OFFICIAL!! The McCorkles are moving back to Yucaipa. That's right folks, we are outta here. We are moving into a beautiful house and I just feel so very blessed. Anyway, we can't wait to have all of our friends over again and again. (Mexican Train anyone?)
Happy Valentine's Day! I probably won't be on here tomorrow, so I'll go ahead and get that out of the way. I am taking Log to Disneyland tomorrow so we can ride the rides he likes and what-not. We do have to be back in time for church tomorrow night, so it won't be a real long day, but who cares? It's DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! :)
We are now paging all friends who are willing to help us to move on the 10th of March.... True friends only need apply. ;0) (YES, I am trying to guilt everyone into helping...) Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I would help you move but I will be in Texas at Higher Ground!!! I am so bummed!! NOT!! OK, well, somewhat bummed that I, one of your true friends, can't be there to help you move....FURTHER away from me!!! LOL

    Love ya!! Hope your move goes smoothly and that I will be one of the ones asked to come play Mexican Train!! ***HINT, HINT, I love that game!***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAY wish I was going to HG!! You all will have a wonderful time, so just don't forget about me doing all the back-breaking work that involves moving.

    You are SOOOO coming over!!!!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete