Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FB, MySpace, and Other Such "Evils"

After a long stint on Facebook and sometimes MySpace, I have closed those accounts and decided to start blogging again instead. I hope that I will again get some readers and I welcome comments and suggestions! Eventually I will be blogging almost solely on the subject of the Disneyland Resort. I doth think myself an expert on that particular subject matter and hope I can provide lots of tips and goodies to the readers out there!

I'm currently working on a post that will shed some light (just enough to give me peace of mind) on what I've been up to lately. Then, it's onward and upward!

I look forward to your feedback, suggestions, and encouragement!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Blogger!! :) We missed you! :) Looking forward to all your future posting plans! :)

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Alabama and know VonDeLeigh. I started reading your blog from hers. I enjoy your posts and am happy that you are returning to bolgland! Great job with the weightloss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you back blogging.

    ReplyDelete