Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wazzzzzuuuuuuupppppp????


Well, it's been a while, to say the least, but here I be! Just wanted to let all you peeps know that I'm alive and well! I also have a more recent picture of my renovated self. Thanks to all of you who have egged me on to post! I'll try to do more on here soon!

Meanwhile, here is the much-requested pic! Me, after at least 100 pounds weight loss. I'm almost my former self! yay! (I still don't take good pictures and here I was dressed for work, name tag and all! lol! Oh, well!)

I'll be back soon! Maybe...

5 comments:

  1. Yeehaw!! You posted!! Looking skinny my friend!! A little jealous, I am...but only a little cuz I must confess, I wouldn't want to have the surgery and go through all that just to get skinny again...I mean, I haven't been skinny since I was a kid. Anywho, glad to see you bloggin' again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO !! Miracles still happen. Thanks for the update - you look marvelous. Congratulations, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris.. you look great! I am very happy you posted some pics finally! Shoot.. I post pics all the time because my friends might crucify me if I didnt! lol... Love ya girly...

    ReplyDelete