Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Cheer

Well, things have been quite busy around here, with company in and out and just Christmas "hectic-ness" period. Wow. I'm amazed I've had time to cram in a little reading, but I have been anxious to finish the series I am on. I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas. Mine was peachy. I had two early Christmas presents. First, Bonnie flew in to visit for a few days, we shopped, went to Disneyland, and otherwise chilled. Then, my (practically) sister, Candace flew in from MO to stay for a whole week! We also shopped, went to Disneyland, and otherwise chillaxed. Good times. Very good times. My grandparents came in on the 23rd and things have just not slowed down. Until today. Now, I write to you all to bring you good tidings of great joy. OK, it's not THAT great, but I figured I let you in on it, just in case you'd like the option. Starting January 1st, you can go to Disneyland for free on your birthday in 2009! You have to sign up on their website, but I think that's a pretty good deal. If you happen to have season passes, then they give you gift store credit or something like that comparable to a one-day ticket. You should all check it out! I'll be at DL on my birthday in a couple of weeks, working that credit! Woo-hoo! hehehe... I will try to be back around these parts more. The election really sucked the wind out of me, but I'm slowly but surely regaining my hold on terra firma. Be back soon! Peace out!

8 comments:

  1. well, sounds like you had some good times! I'm happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can just tell you right now, I'll be flying out sometime in the spring to take advantage of the free Disneyland tix. Oh yeah!
    Thanks for such a fun time this Christmas. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay where are you at? We miss you? It's now past Easter and we have not updated since Holiday Cheer and that is Christmas. Now this is awful... HELLO??? WHERE ARE YOU???? WHAT IS GOING ON????

    LOVE YA AND MISS YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Now how soon is soon? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris,
    How are you doing? No, I really DO want to know how you're doing. I've heard you update Facebook, but some of us have chosen not to be on Facebook, so this lonely blog is the only way we have to find out how you're doing. I've heard you're doing well, and enjoying a HUGE weight loss, but that's just a rumor.

    I know we've celebrated several holidays since "Holiday Cheer", but you haven't updated your blog since then. Please? Would you be so kind as to update your blog once in a while? (Pictures would be great!!) I really am concerned about you, and pray for you. I hope you're doing well.

    Miss you.
    Holly G

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm working on a weight loss post. Soon and very soon. Trying to get a good pic taken first. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete