Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rapid Weight Loss Report - Day 98



So, I'm getting worse and worse about updating my weight loss on here! Sorry about that! I've been somewhat preoccupied, but here are a couple of pictures. The heavier one of me was taken in August, just 2 weeks before surgery. The "lighter" one of me, 70 lbs. lighter in fact, was taken yesterday during our Christmas card photo shoot by my awesome friend, Barb. Check out her blog for more of the pictures from that session! She did a wonderful job!

6 comments:

  1. WoW! What an amazing difference 70 lbs will do for a person. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I was just thinking about you, wondering how the weigh loss was going. You look incredible!!! Im so terribly jealous :) Im glad you have pretty much recovered from all the complications and are now just on the road to a skinny Chris!! :) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! Time to buy MORE new clothes. Bummer! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! You look so great! So glad you're feeling good, too.

    ReplyDelete