Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hearing the "Hallelujah Chorus" Ringing in My Ears

This month marks the anniversary of me and my two oldest friends on the planet.  I have known my friend, Bonnie, longer than any of my other friends, period.  At the time we met, we were the only girls our age in Truth Tabernacle, the church we both ended up being reared in and home to the school we both graduated from 14 years after we first met.  She is the "middle" friend of us three girls in age, and we've got many, many great memories.  Her and husband, Matt, have been married for 13 years this month.  My other friend, Amanda, I met a couple of years later.  Now there were three girls "our age" at Truth Tabernacle.  We all got on fabulously and Amanda lived with her family in my same neighborhood for years.  My big sis, Stacy, and I had lots of adventures with the Gregg kiddos growing up.  Amanda and husband, Erik, have been married for 15 years this month.  As life would turn out, I've been married the least amount of time of the 3 of us.  Twelve years tomorrow to Ralph, the most wonderful man on planet Earth.  We are also the only couple with a child.  One child.  Logan.  Our pride and joy!  We are so ecstatic to soon be joined in our adventures of parenting by another of my childhood friends!  Amanda and Erik are expecting a "mini-me" next Spring!  CONGRATULATIONS, you two!  We are very happy for you and your families!  And a big CONGRATULATIONS to Bonnie and Amanda for the many years of wedded bliss!  I love you girls and I honestly couldn't be more proud to have you both as my friends for life.  Whether you like it or not!  =D  Love you!  And LOVE YOU, RALPHIE!  You're the best thing that ever happened to me.  Thank you for loving me!

3 comments:

  1. If you had told me you were all expecting I wouldn't have been surprised!! I heard about Amanda & Erik last night from Sis. Gregg.

    Congratulations to all of you!! Wedded bliss is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP!!! Amanda and Eric are PREGGERS....HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't believe they made it this long!! What exciting news!

    Congrats on you 12 years! I will never EVER forget sitting in the church in Ontario (I think)lol and you telling me about the boy you fell in love with. We were at a quiz tournament.
    Ralph is very lucky to have you as his wife!! You guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO happy for you and for Amanda too! That is so cool, FINALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete