Friday, September 4, 2009

Man! I KNEW this would happen!

Well, folks, it's that time of life where you just throw up your hands and say, "Why not?"  Actually, this is something we've wanted for a long time and due to lengthy health-related issues I won't bore you with, didn't actually think it would be possible.  But here it is.  Up in my Kool-Aid.  In my grill.  Harshing my mellow.  Actually, harshing my mellow in an AWESOME way!  Ralph and I are having a baby!  Yes, FINALLY!  =P  You are welcome to follow the little alien's progress by watching "it" float eerily about the upper, left corner of my page.  Yes, we are HAPPY!!  Logan is BURSTING and the family is nothing but supportive!  Please feel free to repeatedly congratulate us.  Love to feel the love!  I'll be back soon, but I will try not to bore you all to death with all the mundane details of the experience.  You'll be able to read all about that in my tell-all memoirs.  *wink* *wink*

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!

    So are Bonnie & Matt next???

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting!!!! Bonnie and Matt better got busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris and Ralph!!!

    Congratulations!!!!!! I am sooo excited for you both (Logan too who will be an AWESOME older brother!!!) When is this little one to arrive? I can't wait to see pics of he/she's incubation and ultimate arrival! Again, I am sooooo happy for you both and will be praying for an uneventful pregnancy and safe delivery of little Ms/Mr McCorkle!!!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you guys!!!
    What an AWESOME surprise!
    I HOPE HOPE HOPE its a little girl...I would LOVE to see how you "DOLL" her up!!
    I love ya bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you guys!!!
    What an AWESOME surprise!
    I HOPE HOPE HOPE its a little girl...I would LOVE to see how you "DOLL" her up!!
    I love ya bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! "Life is great when you start all over again..." Just fed my little one at 3:00am Gabriel Jiovani Jacquez was born
    Sunday 9-13-2009 at 12:46am he was 7pounds 19inches. I'll post pics soon! I'm so happy for you Ralph and Chris.

    ReplyDelete